THE BURNING DESIRE

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Distant Calling...

waking...
my lips smile softly before i open my eyes
I can feel the warmth of a new sunrise

the first seeing moments, from window to floor
thick honey light, brilliant and pure

from where i lay, i reach my hand to the light
and it grabs me back, purile and bright

i think of the day and all that can be
there is a distant heartbeat calling to me

i cant see the sun from where i lay
but it holds my hand from so far away



Coutesy:CC

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i think ,it s one of the articles ,made me feel something,i dont know ,but i feel here the power of words and how we can writte just with easy and simple words,but includ a deep senses,just the good writter can do this
i m learn from tht more,i ll read more of ur articles ,god bless u

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home